Our History and Dedication to the Industry
TAI has been actively involved in the Environmental Industry since 1988, the year we received accreditation for AHERA Certified training.
• 1988-1989 TAI trained jointly with Texas A&M Extension service
• 1989-1900 TAI trained jointly with Arizona State University Construction/Engineering Dept
• 1990 -present Tai is a stand alone training facility , Sub ‘S ‘ corporation.
• AHERA CERTIFIED COURSES
• SPECIFIC ACCREDITATIONS:
• U.S. EPA
• Cal Osha
• State of Utah
• State of Florida
VISIT THEASBESTOSINSTITUTE.COM FOR ALL CLASS OFFERINGS
• HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
• Participation in organizing NAC/EIA in Arizona
• Past President of State and National EIA -John Cavness
• Past President of State and VP of National EIA -Wm T Cavness
• Past President of State and VP of National EIA -J Andrew Cavness
• Current treasurer of National EIA – J Andrew Cavness
• Past Chairman of Asbestos Committee for National EIA- Wm T Cavness
• Chair of committee to revise the “Purple Book” ( EPA guideline document for asbestos in buildings) as Chair of EIA Asbestos Committee- Wm T Cavness
• Seminar training for California ‘CARB’ unit/ throughout the state of CA.
Seminars were performed jointly be EIA/TAI. TAI/EIA participation was coordinated by Bruce Oulrey of the ‘CARB’ unit.
NOTE: TAI initiated a ‘CAC’ prep course 8 years ago at the request of Cal OSHA Associate Safety Engineer, Audrey Lee-Eng. She relayed to TAI that virtually all consultants/engineers who had taken TAI’s full AHERA courses passed the ‘CAC’ exam the first time.
TAI’s first CAC prep course was in 2012. 6 employees of Dominion Environmental completed the 8 hour class, all passed the CAC exam. Since 2012, more than 90% of students taking TAI prep course passed CAC first time.
OUR MISSION IS TO PROVIDE HIGHEST QUALITY,MOST CURRENT INFORMATION TO THE ENVIRONMENTAL INDUSTRY.
AS FOR WE AND OUR HOUSE WE WILL SERVE THE LORD. THIS MEANS SERVING YOU.